Portland's Annual Ladies Day Out is The Northwest's Premier Destination for all things Fresh, Fabulous, and Local
Featuring more than 100 local boutiques, designers, artists, wineries, confectioners, wellness practitioners, restaurants, salons, resorts, and specialty retailers, this event offers women from all walks of life a chance to relax and indulge in the very best the Northwest has to offer while supporting and giving back to their communities!
Event Highlights Include:
VIP Reception/Show Floor Sneak Peek (Friday, June 21 8pm-10pm)
Join us for our fabulous VIP Reception/Show Floor Sneak Peek! Ticket purchase includes:
- Exclusive Discounts offered by more than 75 local businesses
- Complimentary SWAG Bags for each attendee valued at pver $250.00
- Two Drink Tickets, Hors d'oeuvres
- Live Musical Performances by Aaron Meyer and John Ross Music
Plus, Enter to win our Bubbles and Baubles Champagne Raffle/Diamond Giveaway presented by Ben Bridge Jewelers for a chance to win a spectacular diamond pendant! 100% of our weekend raffle proceeds benefit Girls Inc..
In addition to all this Fab-u-locity, Four lucky VIP Reception Attendees will be chosen to Win Early Entrance 1 hour prior to the doors being opened to the public and will have their Hair and Makeup Done by the incredibly talented student stylists and makeup artists of Northwest College! Don't wait! There are a VERY limited number of tickets available to this Swanky Soiree, so get yours today!
The FUN (and Fundraising) continues
Saturday and Sunday, June 22-23, 10am-6pm with:
- Complimentary SWAG Bags for the first 200 attendees through the door each day! These bags are STUFFED with more than $250.00 worth of goodies provided by yelp, Camp Dakota, Ellington Handbags, Clear Financial Partners, Chameleon Salon, Kind Bars, The Cheeky Blogger, Fresh Faces Rx, Acorn Chiropractic, Rose City Vein Center, and MORE!!
- Fashion Shows featuring designs by O'Pearl Brands, Moontess, Mag-Big, Union Rose, Big Brown Eyes, Amelia, Clair Vintage Inspired, Carolyn Hart, Silvania, Varnish, Hubris, Lizz Bassinger, and Betty Jean Couture. Hair and makeup provided by NW College!
- "Ask the Experts" Fashion Advice provided by Kami Gray (Personal Stylist, AMNW), and Eden Dawn (Style Editor, Portland Monthly)
- Fun & Informative Workshops presented by Kisar Dhillon, The Art of Personal Training, Vine Gogh Artist Bar, Style For Hire, Mrs. Oregon Plus America, Allies in Action, Mindee Doney (Owner of Juicebox Consulting/Co-Inventor of Boogie Wipes), AVITA, The Mandala Lady, Her Financial Way, and Intuitive Matchmaking. Portland Fighting Fillies, Skin Tight Spa, Ignite Change Coaching, Cami Curtis Performing Arts Center, BMW of Portland and Meagan Hope Blanco, Social Media Expert Extraordinaire!
- Main Stage Demonstrations presented by: Hannah the Pet Society, Chameleon Salon, Vega Dance Lab, Reciproty, Cacere, Cami Curtis Performing Arts Center, The Ballroom Dance Company and MORE!
- Mommy & Me Attractions Saturday and Sunday 4pm-6pm featuring our Mommy & Me Fashion Show with looks presented by Rain Baby Gear and Sister Fresh, Girls Inc. Fashion Show, Sing Along with Tallulah's Daddy, Arts and Crafts, Books, and Free Play Time presented by Hoot N Annie and Barefoot Books in our Little Loves Play & Learn Center
- AMAZING Raffle Prizes have been generously donated by Camp Dakota, The Inn at Northrup Station, Hey Beautiful Salon and Spa, Body Luv Fitness, Hip Hound, Style For Hire, Seeka Way, O'Pearl Brands, Portland Fit Body Boot Camp, Portland Spirit, Rose City Vein center, Dawn Marks Photography, Flairwalk, Consigning Women, Portland Children's Museum, Oregon History Museum, Pedal Bike Tours, Portland Art Museum, Miss. Alter Ego, Mada Beauty, Mother's Bistro & Bar, The Meadow, Switch Shoes and Clothing, Johnny Sole, Tumble Weed, Grasshopper, Chameleon Salon and Spa, Betsy & Iya And MORE!!